Our Core Values
General Rules & Discipline:
Our Core Values:
- Students must be regular and punctual in attending their classes and 75% attendance in the classes held is a must for the regular students as per latest university norms.
- Students can not indulge in ragging. Anyone found guilty of ragging will be expelled
from the college.
- Damaging, defacing, devaluing or destroying of any college property will lead to
penal action as deemed fit and proper by the college authority.
- Students will have to appear duly Unit Test, Sessional Examination, Semester End
Examination and shall have submit Assignments.
- Cleanliness should be maintained in order to make it the college a Green Campus.
- Reverence of Individual: While carrying out the interactions at all levels, the
dignity and respect of an individual is observed.
- Truthfulness: All the activities (Curriculum & Non-curriculum) should be
conducted in an ethical manner. Research and teaching shall be carried out in an
environment of academic freedom and honesty.
- Accountability: The roles and responsibilities are assigned and people are held
accountable for their deeds. We feel our liability towards the society and our
actions add values to the College.
- Obligation: Everybody in the College is expected to discharge his/her duties with
due obligation and responsibility.
- Transparency: The functioning of the college are maintained online (maximum)
to encourage transparency.
- Faculty Empowerment: The College promotes and encourages faculty to pursuit
and impart quality education. Women teachers are encouraged to sensitize gender
equalization in the campus. They are encouraged to involve themselves in general
governance of the college
- Service to Society: The College is committed to nurturing the younger generation
with skill to serve the society.
- Live with Nature: Teachers and Students are encouraged to live with
Powered By S.S. Technologies