A. SNB CENTRAL LIBRARY:
The College Library has a fairly good repository of relevant reference and
textbooks. The library has many rare books, journals and periodicals especially
meant for under graduate and post graduate students.
B. DEPARTMENTAL LIBRARY:
In addition to the Central Library, there is a well-stocked library in each
department. Moreover, apart from the central & the departmental library, there
has been a good number of books on Remedial Coaching, Entry in Services
and Career Counselling in their respective cells.
C. READING ROOM:
The library has a spacious & well-furnished Reading Room ideally suited to the
sound environs of reading books, journals, magazines and newspapers.
D. LIBRARY HOURS:
- Library will remain open from 8.45 a.m. to 4 p.m. on all working days.
- Books will be issued from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on all working days.
E. CONDITIONS OF BOOK LOAN TO STUDENTS:
- Library Cards are issued at the time of admission.
- Student in the General Course are entitled to two cards while those with
Major are entitled to 3 cards.
- A student can keep a book borrowed from the college library for a maximum
period of 15 days from the date of issue of the book(s). If he/she fails to
return the book(s) within the stipulated time, a fine as fixed fee Rs. 5/-
(five) by the authority will be charged everyday beyond that date.
F. CONDITIONS OF BOOK LOAN TO THE TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING STAFF:
- A member of the teaching staff will be entitled to borrow 20 (twenty) books for a session and is required to return the books on or before 30 June every year.
- A member of the Non-Teaching staff is entitled to borrow 5 (five) books for a session and is required to return the books on or before 30 June every year.
- The decision of the Principal and/or the Librarian in respect of fines and other related matters of college library will be final and bound.
G. BOOK BANK:
In addition to library facilities, a unique measure has been adopted for lending
books to the poor, meritorious, SC, ST and OBC students of the college from a special Book Bank.
H. SMART CARD:
Smart I-Cards are issued to every regular students of the college for a nominal fee. Students must keep their identity cards with them during college hours and
produce them when sought by the Principal or any other duly authorized person.
Design and Development S.S. Technologies