To impart and disseminate higher education both in letter and spirit.
- To create an atmosphere of social harmony and amity.
- To popularise the ideals of national integration, secularism and democracy.
- To foster a scientific outlook amongst the youths.
- To encourage leadership qualities amongst the youths.
- To lay special emphasis on teaching, research and extension activities as per the guidelines of the University Grants Commission (U.G.C.)
- To popularise the indigenous arts and crafts.
- To promote work culture with the ethic: ‘Service Before Self’.
- To inspire the students to preserve what is pure in our environment and to educate them to keep it unpolluted.
Design and Development S.S. Technologies